You will be working alongside the Director of Sports and Recreation, helping to implement sporting, social and leisure activities at the Club. The role would suit someone who has an interest in sport (particularly football if possible) and must be confident in working with children and the public. The role also requires some night work at some facilities, working with large groups of guests. As the Club is a 7 day a week facility, weekend work will be required, but the applicant will get a wide range of experience in
Apply to be marketing intern
- Facility management;
- Supervising staff;
- Event management;
- Recreation and leisure activities.
- Strong work ethic and a great attitude;
- Adaptable and take initiative;
- Good sense for responsibility;
- Able to grow over the duration of your placement;
- Passion in sport, coaching, facility management and/or marketing/business.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.