Beach, sun, fresh juices, music, here are commun to a stay in Bali
We have selected for you 5 coolest places to chill and hang out after work, to meet friends or in the weekend :
- CP Lounge (Ubud next the soccer field) is the only bar open after 1am where an accoustic band plays everyday. You can also play billard and shake your body on the dancefloor.
- La Plancha Bali (Seminyak), beach bar with loud music where you can stay to see the sunset with a large choice of drinks (smoothies, fresh juices, beers, cocktails). A must-see if you are in Bali
- Straw hut (Seminyak) : another place from the famous area of Seaminyak, the Straw hut is a place suitable for everybody including children. The place has its own swimming-pool and once per month, a pool party is organised
- Old’s Man (Canggu) : Favorite surfers spot from Canggu area where many Australian people enjoy spending time there for the restaurant, the band and very closed to the beach. Cool attitude and atmosphere are keys words to describe Old’s Man bar.
- Single Fin ( Uluwatu) : One of the best spot if you want to chill with cool music and watch a beautiful sunset in the Bukit. On sunday, Single Fin is the place to be. Single is also the spot of all the surfers in Bali.
- Le Pirate beach Club (Nusa Ceningan) : Great place to chill around the pool and to see the sunset. Tasty sense of decoration with wood sheds Few bungalows are available for people who would like to stay . You can access directly to the sea and see Indonesian people grow seaweeds.
- Ombak sunset ( Gili Trawangan) : Exceptional place where you can play with swings on the sea and chill out to observe sunset. In front of the Ombak sunset, you can see the very north of Bali island.