This internship is ideal for top-performing undergraduate business students, especially graduate students working on their MBA or similar…or a young entrepreneur that wants to get prior experience before starting their own business.
Apply to be the management consulting intern
- Help prepare client proposals;
- Develop and conduct client attraction business activities;
- Conduct secondary customer-related and competitive research for client business planning;
- Write certain sections of business plans;
- Develop client marketing plans;
- Project management;
- Financial and statistical analysis;
- Weekdays only with no set time schedule (totally the minimum school required hours/week);
- Performance based on timeliness and quality of output.
- Strong written and verbal communicator;
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivated;
- A keen interest in business and positive ‘can do’ attitude to work;
- Comfortable in client meetings and enjoys working with people and overcoming objectives;
- Exceptional organisational skills and great attention to detail;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office;
- Interested in working in an agency environment in Bali;
- Any knowledge or experience in lead generation, digital marketing, media planning or performance marketing would be a bonus;
- If you don’t have these skills then don’t despair, whatever your experience or qualifications then, it’s key that you have a genuine passion for learning.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.