Looking for energetic student, who willing to go abroad and dare to try new places. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced team environment, and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of marketing.
Apply to be the marketing intern
- Assist in the creation of signature, circulars, mock ups, e-mail campaigns, on line promotion, etc.
- Assist in the distribution or delivery of marketing materials
- Assist with fulfillment of marketing offers
- Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
- Perform analysis of marketing and sales data
- Seek and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials both on and offline
- Open and sort mail
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Maintain tracking report of public relations activity
- Strong written and verbal communicator;
- Outgoing, enthusiastic and highly motivated;
- A keen interest in the fashion industry.;
- Comfortable in client meetings and enjoys working with people and overcoming objectives;
- Exceptional organisational skills and great attention to detail;
- Any knowledge or experience in lead generation, digital marketing, media planning or performance marketing would be a bonus;
- If you don’t have these skills then don’t despair, whatever your experience or qualifications then, it’s key that you have a genuine passion for learning.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.