Maketing/ Social Media
Indonesian Students Wanted! We have a very special intern for those interested and studying Marketing/ Social Media. You will be doing an internship in Bali with one of the new leading company’s in transportation worldwide.
Sign up now!
Apply to become the Marketing – Social Media Intern
- Source, evaluate, and test new user acquisition channels.
- Provide critical reporting to internal and external partners.
- Manage day-to-day campaign operations with mobile partners (ad networks, exchanges & direct partnerships).
- Identify, address and resolve ad operations issues that adversely affect campaigns in order to consistently increase our operational efficiency.
- Acquire traffic and optimize ROI using data, metrics and experimentation.
- major in advertising/media preferred, with at least 1-2 years of app advertising experience.
- Excellent negotiation, quantitative and analytical skills.
- Familiar with CPA, CPC, CPM, ARPU and LTV.
- Ability to juggle multiple different campaigns & publishers.
- Hands on experience with mobile app measurement platforms (Mobile App Tracking).
- Experience in/around a start-up or mobile culture a plus – i.e. you can adapt to quick changes within both the company and mobile industry.
- An understanding of the nuances of both the demand and supply side of a marketplace also a plus.
- Not required – but experience integrating mobile acquisition with other channels (ie. offline) is a major plus.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.