Coaching to Marketing
Our mission is to improve the lives of persons with disabilities by using the power of sport and play for development, health and peace.
Apply to be the super intern.
- Plan, set up, and attend meetings and public events to promote the programs;
- Conduct meetings with groups requesting information about the programs provided;
- Distribute brochures and informational packets through a wide variety of venues;
- Conduct research on appropriate programs;
- Participate in programs by providing coaching to participants and guidance as well;
- Maintain a high duty of care to all participants, staff and volunteers of the company.
- Sports Coach People with Disabilities (Adaptive Sports) or other similar qualifications;
- Senior First Aid Certificate;
- Marketing, Promotions or Advertising.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.