An English Teaching Internship is the perfect way to gain valuable English teaching experience before starting your paid TEFL career. It’ll open doors to many more job opportunities, including higher paid TEFL jobs. Employers will simply love you for it.
You’ll be fully supported by a knowledgeable team that has your welfare at heart. Immerse yourself in a different culture, visit exotic sights and see the world through new eyes. You’ll never be the same again.
Apply to become the English Teacher Intern
- classroom management;
- planning, preparing and delivering lessons to a range of classes and age groups;
- preparing and setting tests, examination papers, and exercises;
- marking and providing appropriate feedback on oral and written work.
- You are a graduate or under graduate teacher;
- You are a ESL/ TEFL/ TESOL holder;
- You have genuine interest in teaching;
- You have leadership and public speaking skills.
- Intern will be required to work in the office at least 5 days a week.
- All other work may be done at the candidates discretion including location and time.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.