Edit/Author online Magazine
An online magazine that focuses on offering the best knowledge and information for experiencing the best of health and fitness in Bali is currently looking for a web editor/author to join their team. As a developing company, our ideal candidate will be an independent worker with a passion for health and fitness. This is a huge opportunity to apply your skills and style in a fast paced, exciting environment.
Apply to be the editor intern
- Producing new content and writing it in an interesting and appealing manner;
- Sourcing images and artwork, and commissioning photographers;
- Liaising with clients and contacts;
- Maintaining site once it’s live and ensuring information is accurate;
- Developing social media presence.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
- You are able to undertake research using a variety of sources;
- You are creative, able to alter style of writing to reflect their audience;
- You are able to multitask and prioritize work schedules;
- You are computer literate and possess good keyboard skills.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.