The #1 villa distribution network in Asia is looking for interns. They are also an incubator of projects and have built a team of 20 from 8 different countries with offices in Singapore and Bali.
They are now looking for a…
Bali Reporter Intern
You want to wake up at 6am for a 2-hours commute under the rain, then spend the day waiting for something to happen, crunch useless data and drink liters of coffee? Well, that’s not the job we offer. Sorry… But if you want to wake up to the sound of the waves, drive to the office through rice paddy fields, then take off to visit beautiful villas and explore the Bali island to later write about all that in a realistic yet inspiring way for our travelers? Well, we might have something for you 😉
Apply to be the Bali Reporter intern
Photo shooting and editing
- Arrange villa photo shooting
- Edit/Enhance villa photos
- photo shootings based on content and communication need
Content writing and editing
- Write unique villa content: descriptions, highlights, location information
- Write misc. location content
- Write travel content for our websites, magazines, blogs & partners
- Very strong interest in writing
- English native speaker who hunts typos as a hobby
- Previous experience in photography is a plus
- Not afraid of being independent and talking to strangers
- Able to smile and use the “Reply all” function of Gmail
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Location: Seminyak office
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.