Audio Visual Technician Videographer
If you are currently studying or have recently completed a program in Audio/Video Technology, then this is the perfect internship for you. The student will organize and prepare visual media for special events and will also work with other technicians to prepare and maintain the various A/V systems for weekly practices, services, and special events. We will help you to refine the skills you have learned in the classroom, and put them to use in a fast-paced environment.
Apply to be the Media intern
- Prepare weekly visual presentations
- Set up stages for services and special events
- Line check stages
- Operate analog and digital sound boards for special events and services
- Maintain Equipment
- Knowledge of audio/video files and formats
- Knowledge of signal flow
- Technical aptitude
- Video editing skills would be a plus but not essential
- Analytical with critical thinking skills
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.