Graphic and Media Design
Intern will assist the Marketing Manager (CEO) with the design and creation of marketing campaign materials to help raise awareness for the company promotions & events. This is a great opportunity for your work to gain exposure. Graphic Design Interns will also receive hands on experience in all aspects of event marketing as well as exposure to many other businesses.
Apply to become the Graphic Media Intern
- Create marketing materials;
- Modify existing material;
- Assist Marketing Manager with creating campaign materials;
- Research effective outlets for additional design opportunities;
- Design clear engaging graphic communications for print and web.
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Recruiting departments to developments marketing and graphic design requirements.
- Assist Marketing Manager as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Superior oral and written communications skills;
- Effective organisational skills for managing multiple tasks;
- Knowledge about Adobe Creative Suite, and MS Office Suite.
- Intern will be required to work in the office at least 5 days a week.
- All other work may be done at the candidates discretion including location and time.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.