Front Office and Guest Service 02
If you understand what it’s like to juggle life, business, and pleasure and know how to bring a sense of luxury to that type of travel experience, you may be just the person we are looking for.
*In addition to English, both spoken and written, and fluency in Chinese or Russian is required.
Apply to be the hospitality intern
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals;
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems;
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints;
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems.
- You are calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail;
- You have excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
- You have a passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service;
- You have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with guests.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.