Front Office and Guest Service 01
This stylish resort offers a variety of internship opportunities for german speaking students who are eager to gain valuable work experience and build their professional competencies. Each of these unique opportunities can help you gain valuable on-the-job experience, polish your skills, and build a professional network.
*In addition to English, both spoken and written, and fluency in German is required.
Apply to be the hospitality intern.
- Welcome and fulfill the check-in process for Guests and group arrivals;
- Complete the check-out process for departing guests using the hotel systems;
- Manage, effectively and efficiently, Guest requests, inquiries, and complaints;
- Perform general incoming communication duties, including taking reservations via telephone and electronic registration systems.
- You are calm, efficient, and organized with great attention to detail;
- You have excellent personal presentation and communication skills;
- You have a passion for delivering exceptional levels of Guest service;
- You have the ability to multi-task while maintaining a positive attitude when working with the guests.
For more internships browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.