In this internship you will be working closely with the culinary staff at a surfing and diving operation. Working in a professional kitchen setting, you will gain valuable hands on experience in cooking, kitchen management and leadership.
Apply to be the Sous Chef intern
- Supervising kitchen operations;
- Learn and perform a variety of daily tasks to understand the entire kitchen operation;
- Help with meal preparation and ensure timeliness and quality of food;
- Assist in recipe development-Maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen environment;
- Basic knowledge of cooking methods;
- Eagerness to learn from experienced chefs;
- Passion for working with food;
- Team member mentality;
- Organisation skills and attention to detail-Must be currently enrolled in a University in the field of culinary arts or related field.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.