Sales & Marketing
Intern will assist the Marketing Manager (CEO) with the design and creation of marketing campaigns to help raise awareness for all the company promotions & events. This is a great opportunity for your work to gain exposure within the event industry in the Sth East Asia region. Marketing Interns will also receive hands on experience in all aspects of event marketing as well as exposure to the other businesses in this company.
Apply to become the $ales -Marketing Intern
- Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategy and tactics for an assortment of clients ;
- Perform social media market research;
- Collect and analyze marketing data to develop and adjust marketing plans ;
- Assist in marketing and public relations projects ;
- Contribute to website, blog, Facebook and Twitter pages;
- Work closely with Marketing, Operations, Business Development, and Recruiting departments to developments marketing and graphic design requirements.
- Have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following digital and print marketing channels defined as:
○ Content Creation/Management
○ Media Planning
○ Social Media
○ Marketing/Collateral/Direct Mail
○ Special Events
- Must be at least 18 years of age;
- Superior oral and written communications skills;
- Effective organisational skills for managing multiple tasks;
- Familiarity with all aspects of social media;
- Strong work ethic and positive attitude;
- Knowledge about Adobe Suite and MS Office Suites;
- Highly organized and task oriented.
- Intern will be required to work in the office at least 5 days a week.
- All other work may be done at the candidates discretion including location and time.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.