Marketing Social Media
As Marketing Specialist you will primarily be working with online marketing and you will be responsible for developing and running a quality lead platform delivering a pipeline of great potential.
Segmentation and both quality and quantity of the generated leads will be some of your main focuses.
Apply to become the Social media Intern
- Planning and implementing future events
- Creating and placing/distributing content (web, SM, blogs, media outlets)
- Raising awareness and visibility, attracting applicants
- Handling logistics
- Researching, contacting and signing new partnerships
- Ensuring the highest level of customer care for participants, partners and sponsors
- Education within Marketing
- Experience from an online marketing position
- Lead generation through online marketing
- Works independently with customer segmentation
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Starting date: flexible.
- Duration: 3 – 6 months.
- Full time internship, Flexible working hours
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.