Food supplier and bistro is looking for a bright Marketing Intern to join their team as we bring our marketing in house. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, a problem solver and a natural communicator who is focused, career-minded and driven.
Goal: To ensure a fantastic dining experience for all of the guests!
Apply to be the Marketing intern
- You will visit villas and make a sales calls to the villa management;
- Online marketing;
- Assisting with events and other one-off activities;
- Promoting the company within the industry.
- Bright, full of life and a big personality
- Great at building and maintaining relationships; warm and generally great at getting on with everyone
- Confident with computers, ideally with great knowledge of Microsoft Office and Photoshop/Indesign
- Detailed and with an excellent aesthetic sense
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.