Internships Marketing – Hospitality – Social Media
Collaborative work space and playground, shared-space as hub, a space designed to be a resource for creative professionals, a work space and meeting area that is well designed, trendy, comfortable, and inspiring. And also is a venue for design centric events, seminars, and workshops for the local and international community is looking for interns immdiatly
Apply to be the lucky intern
INTERNSHIP : SOCIAL MEDIA
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Interest and knowledge of the Art industry and events.
- Comfortable with social media platforms such as Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr & Google+
- Knowledge and use of hashtags and key words and understanding of social media best practices
- Hours: 30 hours per week and can be performed remotely.
- Reliable, hardworking
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Social media savvy
- Excellent time management
- Essential that work is submitted timely on deadline
- In addition to your resume you must send links to your social media accounts, blogs, or any social media profiles you have managed professionally.
- Draft, proofread, then schedule posts for client accounts
- Create social media profiles
- Manage social media profiles
- Ensure regular posting on social media profiles
- Monitor day-to-day social media conversations
INTERNSHIP : MARKETING & EVENTS
- Interest in Marketing
- Interest in Hospitality
- Studying or with a finished Bachelor’s Degree
- People-person with Excellent communication skills and sense of luxury
- Interest Media Relations, Branding, Marketing, Creative writing Skills, Event planning, event management and hosting, Client Relations
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Outstanding Time management – ability to set goals, meet deadlines
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other flyer/image software are a plus
- Hour : 40hours/week, able to night shift, split shift, working on Weekend if necessary.
- Engaging in Strategic Planning For upcoming events
- Opportunity to innovate new fundraising event(s)
- Researching potential venues, event sponsors, and donors for door prizes
- Crafting emails to send out to attendees and sponsors
- Creating additional revenue streams at events
- Developing event related flyers and marketing materials
- Prepare and negotiate the quotation for events. Take care of the logistics of the event together with the Marketing and Events Manager
- Represent image and branding in the events.
- Other duties as needed
INTERNSHIP : HOSPITALITY
- Respects guest needs; takes great interest in satisfying them by taking their interests and complaints seriously; consistently delivers professional services with high quality work standards
- Acts on own initiative and takes responsibility for own work, able to work independently
- Has team spirit, willing to provide assistance and helpful
- Has good communication & interpersonal skills
- Has a bright and cheerful disposition, can work under pressure
- Accepts to take shift / Split Shift work, Working at the weekend if necessary (base working hour is 8 hours/ 5 days)
- Hospitality experience.
- Reviewing, developing and implementing a solution for improving service standards
- Assisting with the ongoing development of the Space sales plus Event
- Assisting in the marketing field (social media & printed promotional material)
- able to identify areas to improve and provide solutions is essential.
The above positions are available starting now so please act fast!
Fill in the application form and send it to us. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.