Fashion and Textile Management
“It’s all about style” From resort-wear, uniforms to cocktail and evening dresses. An International fashion label from Bali has opportunity for textile management students to develop their skills in the fashion branch.
To create unique, edgy designs, often with strong ethnic influences in a contemporary style.
Apply to be the “it’s all about style” management intern
- Promote the position of the products and services for success in the marketplace;
- Branding strategies;
- Consumer and product trends;
- Licensed products and global marketplace dynamics.
- You are a upper level undergraduate student, as well as graduate student, in the field of Textile and Apparel Management;
- You posses creative skills along with sound technological knowledge;
- You have knowledge of textiles;
- You are self-motivated, multitasking, responsible, have strong communication skills and interest in textile industry.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.