Assistant Events Coordinator
Successful and popular company that has a chain of Cafes & Markets which selling the highest quality of imported organic and chemical-free products and has the best range of supplements and health foods available in Bali and Indonesia is looking for an intern to support their team
Apply to be the coordinator intern
- handle event starting from the inquiry, preparation and on the day event
- dealing with guest / performer / venue user
- handle complaints
- make sure everything runs well in all sections
- find solution for troubles
- how to do a good service
- Interest in Marketing
- Studying or with a finished Bachelor’s Degree
- People-person with Excellent communication skills and sense of luxury
- Interest Media Relations, Branding, Marketing, Creative writing Skills, Event planning, event management and hosting, Client Relations
- Strong Organizational skills
- Excellent Communication skills – oral and written
- Outstanding Time management – ability to set goals, meet deadlines
- Starting date: flexible.
- Duration: 3 – 6 months.
- Full time internship, Monday to Friday.
The above positions are available starting now so please act fast!
Fill in the application form and send it to us. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.