Marketing bistro/cafe restaurant
Marketing internship available where good food is pure pleasure. In a sensual environment in which to enjoy it, is icing on the cake. These restaurants are designed with attention to detail in creating an urban cafe dining experience with the focus on a comfortable, easy community vibe.
Details: Work 40 hours a week, over 5 days per week times are flexible as important to view the business from an evening shift perspective. Requires travel to all of our store outlets on a weekly basis to work with the manager on specific area marketing strategy. Being able to ride a scooter would be preferable.
Apply to be the Brand Ambassador intern
- Maintaining our social media channels;
- Monitoring and analysing market trends;
- Studying competitors’ products and services;
- Exploring ways of improving existing products and services, and increasing profitability;
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them;
- Preparing and managing marketing plans and budgets;
- Managing the production of promotional material – with graphic designers and print companies;
- Liaising with other internal departments such as store managers and product managers;
- Producing reports to monitor results;
- Presenting findings and suggestions to company director or other senior managers;
- Supporting our marketing team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong research and analytical skills;
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts;
- A willingness to listen;
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively;
- Budget-management skills and proficiency;
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges;
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
It is important to be interested in:
- what motivates people
- the industry sector to be marketed – a restaurant chain
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.