Foundation for children and older people with disabilities
The main goal of this Foundation is to work towards a better future for children and older people with disabilities! We focus on projects in the field of small business, education and agriculture for young people with disabilities, as well as improve housing and medical care within existing shelters for children and other vulnerable groups in society.
We are looking for someone who’s educational background is teaching, sports, agriculure, dietician, speech therapy audiology and are eco minded
Apply to be the super intern.
- Attending staff meetings and prepare work schedules;
- Assist the physical and occupational therapists with patient therapies;
- Play/learn/interact with the children;
- Besides a diverse work environment you join a team of optimistic, fun loving, hard working and passionate individuals .
- Open, flexible, patient;
- Caring, passionate, creative;
- Interest in agriculture/social work;
- Childhood education and medical knowledge is a plus;
- English language is a must, Bahasa Indonesia a plus;
- Computer literate;
- Drive a motorbike.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.