Organizing and Care
Interning for children is more than just a job—it’s a passion for giving children a better chance at a healthy childhood and a fulfilling life. Are you a superstar intern and love to work with children? This is the place to gain practical experience, develop workplace skills and make a difference
Apply to be the caring intern.
- Assisting with the care of the children and organizing activities
- Help with additional projects
- Participating in day-to-day operations of the foundation
- Global perspective and passion for making a difference
- Organized and detail oriented, with effective time-management skills
- Strong work ethic, the ability to follow through, and a willingness to do what needs to be done, no matter how large or small
- Dependable, self-motivated, and conscientious
- Outgoing and enthusiastic, with a positive attitude
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.