As a creative industry we need a designer to decorate and design our interiors. If you are great at what you do, thrive in a highly collaborative environment, and don’t mind the occasional meeting in the bathroom (don’t worry, it’s just one of our conference rooms), we want to hear from you!
Apply to be the designer intern
- You will select or design, furnishing, artworks and accessories;
- You will review and detail the designs before proceeding;
- You will make technical drawings and create an interior in 3D.
- You have a working understanding of architectural principles and theory associated with design and construction materials and methods;
- You have excellent design and drafting skills and knowledge of AutoCAD, Photoshop and other design related software a plus;
- You have high level of creativity, imagination and vision;
- You have a keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with the understanding of how such specifics fits in with the project as a whole.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.