Are you a highly motivated student seeking a challenging internship focused on gaining marketing and advertising sales experience in the fashion industry?
Apply to become the Sales Marketing Intern
- Work closely with Marketing and Sales department to development marketing requirements.
- Engage with and understand the role/function of marketing to drive sales
- Assist Marketing Manager as needed;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Interns must have strong analytical and research capabilities to assist in developing multi-media proposals and presentations to potential clients; must possess strong written and verbal communication skills, and excellent MS Office capabilities.
- Interns MUST be currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate degree program
- Intern will be required to work in the office at least 5 days a week.
- All other work may be done at the candidates discretion including location and time.
Browse through our available positions, fill in the application form and send it to us.. Still can’t find the internship of your dream? Please, contact us and say what you are looking for.
**Please, note that you should apply at least three months before intended resumption date in order to have enough time for visa processing.